This is for anyone left wondering what ever became of my Very Large Project of drapery fabric. After having everything come together so amazingly smoothly for this project, I must admit I suffered somewhat of a defeat. Although I measured the pattern repeats as I wove and tried to keep my beat consistent, when it came to assembly the panels' stripes did not line up along the entire length of the drapery. In this photo (courtesy J&L Draperies), you can see that the hem in two adjacent panels ends at a different part of the repeat.
Despite this, I'm happy to see it made up and installed, and the effect is similar to the original ones that were disintegrating after 50 years of use. If I ever get an opportunity to do something similar again, I would. It was fun and I have learned the lesson: if it involves horizontal stripes that will need to be
with caveats or modify the design.