Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Predator at Complexity Exhibit in Rhode Island

Predator
19" H x 14" W
Cotton, hand-dyed wool.
Twill and plain weave, forming supplementary warp worked in double-layered sprang technique.

If you're going to Convergence, be sure not to miss this exhibit at nearby Brown University.  See my piece "Predator" and 98 other exquisite woven works.

Complexity
The 2014 Exhibition
An International Juried Exhibition
by Complex Weavers

July 14 - August 14, 2014
Cohen Gallery, Brown University
Providence, Rhode Island


2 comments:

  1. Congratulation Deanna, Predator is a beautiful work, you`re expanding sprang limits. I would like to be in Rhode Island.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Helena. I would like to have made it to Convergence too but mother nature was against it I guess. Weather cancelled my flight and delayed travel so much that I cancelled my trip. We both missed it this time! Hopefully we will hear how wonderful it was through others and enjoy it vicariously.

    ReplyDelete